Netbook Programme 2022/2023
A collaboration which has equality at its core
At Bishop Challoner Catholic College students use a netbook as part of their school equipment as much as they will use their pen and pencil. This device is personal and follows them on their journey through the years, supporting their exploration of the curriculum as they go. The devices go home with the students enabling them to engage with education outside of the classroom setting, where they can continue their learning through several platforms deployed by the school and the teachers.
What will my child use it for?
- Completing digital work in and out of a lesson
- Engaging with multimedia learning resources
- Accessing homework through ClassCharts
- Accessing bespoke learning through Microsoft Teams
- Developing digital skills across the curriculum
- Digital communication with teachers